Float UK Terms & Conditions
A refund may be offered to the purchaser within 30 days of purchasing a floatation session/s.
A refund can only be issued if the float session/s hasn’t been used.
Sessions are non-transferable unless a larger package has been purchased whereby you will be allocated up to 2 free sessions (depending on the package purchased) to issue to a guest of your choice or to add them to your own.
Our gift vouchers are valid for 12 months of the purchase date and may only be redeemed by the intended recipient.
The sessions within our packages can only be used by the person who purchases them or a person it has been purchased for and are not able to be shared with others. (When purchasing a 5X60 minute float you will receive X1 extra float to allocate to a guest. When purchasing a 10X60 minute float you will be allocated X2 extra floats to allocate to a guest. Or you can keep these additional floats to add to your own package.
To qualify for our First Time Floater Deal, you must not have previously floated at Float UK and once you’ve finished all three floats in this deal you are then to resume normal prices as stated on the Prices & Packages page.
Cancellations & Lateness
If you are unable to attend your booked session and would like to cancel, this must be done within 24 hours of your session via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01920 832255 to ensure that this session is able to be purchased by another customer.
If a package of sessions has been purchased and sessions have been repeatedly cancelled on the day or there has been a “No Show”, this session will be deducted from that package.
If for any reason you are running late for your appointment please inform us as soon as possible. If your appointment runs more than 10 minutes late we may have to re-schedule due to the inconvenience this would cause other clients and may have to make a charge if we incur a loss as a result.
Terms and Conditions/Liability Waiver
- I am over the age of 18. I am not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances. If I am taking prescription medication, I have consulted with my doctor to make sure I can combine floating with my medication, and assume the responsibility for any risks.
- I do not suffer from epilepsy, psychotic episodes, ear infections, respiratory or a communicable disease.
- I’m not wearing a pacemaker and do not suffer from any serious heart disease, or IF I AM wearing a pacemaker, I have consulted my doctor and have been cleared medically under their authority, and assume the responsibility for any risks.
- I understand that I am not permitted to smoke anywhere in or near the premises and that I must not cause, nor act in a way that causes damage to property or offence or annoyance to other customers, other users or staff.
- I shall not contaminate the float tank water or harm the float tank or its equipment by introducing any organic waste or other organic materials thus causing an “incident”. I agree that I am liable to pay cleaning fees on the day of an incident should an incident occur during my floatation session, that requires special cleaning and I understand that this could cost up to £300 (being the minimum likely cost and loss incurred by Floating UK Limited). I understand that if I am responsible for any incident or cause or allow any other loss to Floating UK Limited that I must pay on demand but the company may instruct the third party to recover the cost for which I could be liable to pay.
- I have no recent colourings or highlights in my hair, or IF I DO have colourings or highlights in my hair then I have left at least 2 weeks before my floatation session commences. (Please ask if you’re unsure)
- I agree and acknowledge that I am using the Orbit® Floatation Tank at Floating UK Limited at my own risk, fully understanding that while I use the facility, I could slip or fall owing to slippery surfaces even though Floating UK Limited takes all reasonable measures to prevent such events occurring. I agree that improper use of equipment could result in injury to me or others, and I hereby release Floating UK Limited, its employees, agents, and contractors from all claims resulting from my use of the facilities. I will listen to and follow instructions and explanations from Floating UK Limited staff to minimise these risks to myself.
Our promise to you
Here at Float-UK, we’re committed to providing the best customer service possible with our friendly, happy and supportive team, we vow to make your experience as pleasant and as comfortable as you would expect it to be.
The Float-UK team offer 100% confidentiality for all of our clients.
The personal information you submit to us on the New Client Form will not be shared with any other persons or third party.
If for any reason you wish to make a complaint about your experience or you would like to provide us with feedback, please feel free to ask to speak to a member of staff after your session. If you do not feel satisfied and would like to discuss your concern further please do so in writing to our Float-UK Centre Manager, who will deal with your complaint in a discreet and professional manner.